|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 3||Total Living Area SqFt: 1871|
|MLS #: 2372310||Year built: 2021|
Sharp lines define this modern South Park masterpiece. This home is the embodiment of “Live, Walk, Play” in Downtown Raleigh. Generous yard depth complimented by a large screened in porch and second floor deck, make this an ideal home for those seeking to blend indoor/outdoor living. Spray foam insulated throughout, and incredibly energy efficient. Casement Windows, Quartz Countertops, and site finished Hardwoods up and down, all come standard!
- Lot size: 0.18 acres
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Contemporary
- Cooling: A/C Age 0-3 Years,Heat Pump
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- Fuel Heat: Electric Fuel
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Heating: Forced Air,Heat Age 0-3 Yrs
- Water Heater: Tankless,Water Htr Age 0-3 Yrs
- Total Rooms: 6
- Exterior Finish: Fiber Cement
- Foundation: Other Foundation
- Lot Dimensions: 50x154
- Parking: DW/Concrete
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Shingle,Roof Age 0-5 Years
- Water/Sewer: City Sewer,City Water
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Moore Square, Take Blount Street South. Cross Over MLK Jr. Blvd. Turn Left onto Lee. Turn Right onto S Bloodworth, Home will be on your Right before Bragg St.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake Cty School District
- Middle School: Wake Cty School District
- High School: Wake Cty School District
- Subdivision: Southpark
- Zip Code: 27601
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 1,676
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- Listing Price: 550000
- Listing Courtesy of: Rich Realty Group
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.