|Bedrooms: 1||Bathrooms: 1||Total Living Area SqFt: 1170|
|MLS #: 2364769||Year built: 1935|
A chance to own almost 5 acres in the heart of Apex. This property has enormous potential for development. The lot can be subdivided and connects to sewage/water. Only 2 miles to downtown Apex and Beaver Creek Commons. Optimal location for custom builds. A survey is recommended. There is a 100ft stream buffer in the middle of the property. Approx. 500 ft of frontage. Condition of home is unknown. Likely a teardown. Sq footage has not been confirmed. Teardown of house responsibility of buyer.
- Lot size: 4.93 acres
- Days on Market: 1
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Farm House
- Cooling: Heat Pump,No A/C
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- # of Fireplaces: 2
- Fuel Heat: Electric Fuel
- Full Baths: 1
- Heating: Heat Pump,No Heat
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 3
- Exterior Finish: Wood Ext
- Lot Dimensions: 580x76x181 97x175x321x184x134x289
- Parking: Entry/Front
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Metal,Tin
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take 440 to US Hwy 1. Take exit 98B for US-64W towards Pittsboro/Asheboro. Continue on US-64, take the exit for Downtown Apex. Turn left onto N. Salem St, and right on Old Jenks Rd. After half a mile, take a right on Holt Rd. Property on left.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake - Salem
- Middle School: Wake - Salem
- High School: Wake - Apex
- Subdivision: Not in a Subdivision
- Zip Code: 27523
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 2,744
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- Listing Price: 850000
- Listing Courtesy of: Hodge & Kittrell Sotheby's International Realty
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.