|Bedrooms: 1||Bathrooms: 1||Total Living Area SqFt: 575|
|Status: Active||MLS #: 2324636||Year built: 1955|
Beautifully renovated. Walk to University Place, Harris Teeter, Bus Stops, Resturants, walking trails, Community Center, and more. Includes water, sewer, insurance, flood insurance. Furniture is negotiable.
- Building: 1st Floor
- Style: Traditional
- Unit #: 14
- Cooling: Central Air
- Basement: No
- Stories: One Story
- Fuel Heat: Electric Fuel
- Full Baths: 1
- Heating: Forced Air
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 3
- Exterior Finish: All Brick Veneer
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Property Type: Condo
- Roof: Shingle
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From University Place cross Estes at light between Franklin and Fordham, go through Camelot Village, After entering Shepherd Lane, unit 14 is in the first 1 story building on the right.
- County: Orange
- Elementary School: CH/Carrboro - Rashkis
- Middle School: CH/Carrboro - Guy Phillips
- High School: CH/Carrboro - East Chapel Hill
- Subdivision: Shepherd Lane Condos
- Zip Code: 27514
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 1,226
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- HOA Fees Required: Yes
- Ownership Type: Condo
- HOA Fees: $ 198
- Listing Price: 90000
- Listing Courtesy of: Joel Duvall Properties
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.