|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 3||Total Living Area SqFt: 1916|
|MLS #: 2355172||Year built: 2021|
Summit Traditional- For Comp Purposes Only.
- Lot size: 0.11 acres
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman,Ranch
- Unit #: Lot 61
- Cooling: Central Air
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- Fuel Heat: Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Heating: Forced Air
- Water Heater: Gas
- Total Rooms: 6
- Exterior Finish: Fiber Cement,Stone Ext
- Garage: 2
- Lot Dimensions: 40 x 125 x 40 x 125
- Parking: 2 Carport
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: 30 Year Warranty
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take Hwy 70, toward Durham. Turn right on Brier Creek Pkwy. Stay straight, turns into Andrews Chapel Road. At end of road, turn on Leesville Rd. Enclave is 1/2 mile on the right.
- County: Durham
- Elementary School: Durham - Spring Valley
- Middle School: Durham - Neal
- High School: Durham - Southern
- Subdivision: Enclave
- Zip Code: 27703
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 4,030
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- HOA Fees Required: Yes
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- HOA Fees: $ 195
- Listing Price: 376660
- Listing Courtesy of: HHHunt Homes of Raleigh-Durham
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.