|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 5||Total Living Area SqFt: 4600|
|MLS #: 2362140||Year built: 2020|
Pre-sale. For comp purposes only.
- Lot size: 0.9 acres
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman
- Cooling: A/C Age 0-3 Years
- Basement: No
- Stories: 1.5 Story
- # of Fireplaces: 2
- Fuel Heat: Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 4
- Half Baths: 1
- Heating: Heat Age 0-3 Yrs
- Water Heater: Tankless,Water Htr Age 0-3 Yrs
- Total Rooms: 11
- Exterior Finish: Partial Brick
- Garage: 3
- Lot Dimensions: 313.06x110x291.30x130
- Parking: Garage
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Roof Age 0-5 Years
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take Creedmoor Road north to left on Shooting Club Road. Right on Old Creedmoor Rd, left on Viceroy Dr. into Papillon Park, then right on Duskywing Drive.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake - Pleasant Union
- Middle School: Wake - West Millbrook
- High School: Wake - Leesville Road
- Subdivision: Papillon Park
- Zip Code: 27613
- HOA Payment Schedule: Annually
- HOA Fees Required: Yes
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- HOA Fees: $ 1,500
- Listing Price: 938095
- Listing Courtesy of: Julie Wright Realty Group LLC
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.