|Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 4||Total Living Area SqFt: 3867|
|Status: Active||MLS #: 2340497||Year built: 1912|
Cameron Park home with immaculate interior includes 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Renovated in 2006, this 1912 beauty balances modern details with historic charm. Large, symmetrical rooms and thoughtful design choices make this house a neutral palate. Nestled in the heart of Cameron Park, home looks on to large central park area. Two blocks to Wiley Elem. and three blocks to Broughton High. Convenient to Cameron Village, NCSU and Downtown. 3,867 sq.ft, walk up attic adds 924 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 0.2 acres
- Days on Market: 15
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Cooling: A/C Age 0-3 Years,Central Air
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- # of Fireplaces: 2
- Fuel Heat: Electric Fuel,Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Heating: Forced Air
- Washer Dryer Location: 2nd Floor
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 12
- Exterior Finish: Wood Ext
- Lot Dimensions: 61.6 x 144.33 x 157.13 x 62.4
- Parking: DW/Concrete
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Roof Age 6-10 Years
View on map / Neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Cameron Park
- Directions: From Cameron Village, take Clark Avenue headed East.Turn Right onto West Park Drive. Follow Park drive, turning left onto College Place, then left back onto East Park Drive. 226 East Park Drive will be on your right, before Valley View Street.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake - Wiley
- Middle School: Wake - Oberlin
- High School: Wake - Broughton
- Subdivision: Cameron Park
- Zip Code: 27605
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 8,762
- HOA: No
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- Listing Price: 1500000
- Listing Courtesy of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices YSU
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.