|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Total Living Area SqFt: 1567|
|MLS #: 2370573||Year built: 1930|
Great Northern Durham location! Ideal investment property with natural gas and city water on site, sewer lines are nearby. Lots of industrial and residential development growth are all around this area. Mature forests & cleared open pastures. Property borders Army Corp. of Engineers along the Eno River. Mountain to Sea Trail is just a few feet from the back property line. Two tracts totaling 40.637 Acres to be sold together with over 1,450′ of Road Frontage! Farm house is currently leased month to month.
- Lot size: 40.637 acres
- Days on Market: 1
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Farm House
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Basement: No
- Stories: One Story
- Fuel Heat: Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 1
- Heating: Space Heater,Wall Heater
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 5
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Ext
- Foundation: Block,Stone Foundation
- Lot Dimensions: See plat
- Parking: DW/Gravel
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Metal
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Hwy 70, go North on I - 85 to Glenn School Road, turn left, then take a right on Glenn Road, left onto Swing Road, then slight left onto Hamlin, property will be on your right.
- County: Durham
- Elementary School: Durham - Glenn
- Middle School: Durham - Lucas
- High School: Durham - Northern
- Subdivision: Not in a Subdivision
- Zip Code: 27704
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 1,131
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- Listing Price: 1100000
- Listing Courtesy of: Tunstall Realty
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.