|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Total Living Area SqFt: 1115|
|Status: Active||MLS #: 2337579||Year built: 2005|
This Holly Springs home has one story. This home is vacant and cleaned regularly.
- Lot size: 0.35 acres
- Days on Market: 32
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Cooling: Central Air
- Basement: No
- Stories: One Story
- # of Fireplaces: 2
- Fuel Heat: Electric Fuel
- Full Baths: 2
- Heating: Forced Air
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 5
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Ext
- Lot Dimensions: 199x195x20x20x129
- Parking: No Parking
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Shingle
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Head east on NC-42 E toward Wade Stephenson Rd, Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Wade Stephenson Rd, Turn left onto Truelove Rd, Turn left onto Selby Ct.
- County: Harnett
- Elementary School: Harnett - LaFayette
- Middle School: Harnett - Harnett Central
- High School: Harnett - Harnett Central
- Subdivision: Taylor Pointe
- Zip Code: 27540-7940
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 1,190
- HOA: No
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- Listing Price: 210000
- Listing Courtesy of: Opendoor Brokerage LLC
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.