|Bedrooms: 2||Bathrooms: 1||Total Living Area SqFt: 750|
|Status: Active||MLS #: 2330606||Year built: 1940|
Want to live in town close to stores and shops? Here’s an opportunity for the right buyer!
- Lot size: 0.25 acres
- Days on Market: 43
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Ranch
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Basement: No
- Stories: One Story
- Fuel Heat: Electric Fuel
- Full Baths: 1
- Heating: Baseboard
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 4
- Exterior Finish: Asbestos,Wood Ext
- Foundation: Block
- Lot Dimensions: 135 x 79 x 136 x 80
- Parking: DW/Earth
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Shingle
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Zebulon exit, south through town. House is directly across from Zebulon Community Center.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake - Zebulon
- Middle School: Wake - Zebulon
- High School: Wake - East Wake
- Subdivision: Not in a Subdivision
- Zip Code: 27597
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 857
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- Listing Price: 134900
- Listing Courtesy of: Fathom Realty NC, LLC
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.