|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 3||Total Living Area SqFt: 1967|
|Status: Active||MLS #: 2334489||Year built: 2020|
Under $300K! Beautiful one level living. The Tillery is one of our most popular plans. This one will have a large granite center island, soft close drawers; Whirlpool appliances, tile backsplash; just to name a few! Very open floorplan! Seconds to downtown Fuquay-Varina with shops and restaurants! Mid November completion. *Pic is for info purposes
- Lot size: 0.181 acres
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Cape Cod,Craftsman,Ranch
- Cooling: A/C Age 0-3 Years
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- Fuel Heat: Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Heating: Heat Age 0-3 Yrs
- Water Heater: Water Htr Age 0-3 Yrs
- Total Rooms: 9
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Ext
- Garage: 2
- Lot Dimensions: 135'x23'
- Parking: Garage
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Roof Age 0-5 Years
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take 401 South into Fuquay Varina, will turn into Main Street, turn left on Bowling road, then left into Woodland Springs.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake - Fuquay Varina
- Middle School: Wake - Fuquay Varina
- High School: Wake - Fuquay Varina
- Subdivision: Woodland Springs
- Zip Code: 27526
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- HOA Fees Required: Yes
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- HOA Fees: $ 60
- Listing Price: 305400
- Listing Courtesy of: Caruso Homes Realty NC, LLC
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.