|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 3||Total Living Area SqFt: 2676|
|MLS #: 2353786||Year built: 2021|
Our fantastic Norman plan coming Spring 2021!Features screened in porch, whirlpool appliances, gas stove, upgrades throughout!
- Lot size: 0.18 acres
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Cooling: A/C Age 0-3 Years
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- Fuel Heat: Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Heating: Heat Age 0-3 Yrs
- Water Heater: Water Htr Age 0-3 Yrs
- Total Rooms: 15
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Ext
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: 2
- Lot Dimensions: 56' x 135'
- Parking: DW/Concrete
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Roof Age 0-5 Years
- Water/Sewer: City Sewer,City Water
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: 401S to Fuquay-Varina; left on bowling road, left into Woodland Springs.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake - Fuquay Varina
- Middle School: Wake - Fuquay Varina
- High School: Wake - Fuquay Varina
- Subdivision: Woodland Springs
- Zip Code: 27526
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- HOA Fees Required: Yes
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- HOA Fees: $ 60
- Listing Price: 341849
- Listing Courtesy of: Caruso Homes Realty NC, LLC
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.