|Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 5||Total Living Area SqFt: 4885|
|Status: Pending||MLS #: 2318413||Year built: 2020|
Presale – Entered for comps purposes only.
- Lot size: 0.443 acres
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Transitional
- Cooling: Central Air
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- # of Fireplaces: 1
- Fuel Heat: Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 5
- Heating: Forced Air
- Water Heater: Gas
- Total Rooms: 12
- Exterior Finish: Brick Front,Fiber Cement
- Garage: 2
- Lot Dimensions: 70x145x192x160
- Parking: Entry/Side
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Shingle
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: I-540 W. to Exit 62, Geen Level West Rd. Travel west for approx. 2 miles, turn left onto Wimberly Road and neighborhood will be on right.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake Cty School District
- Middle School: Wake - Mills Park
- High School: Wake - Green Level
- Subdivision: Lake Castleberry
- Zip Code: 27523
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Payment Schedule: Quarterly
- HOA Fees Required: Yes
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- HOA Fees: $ 325
- Listing Price: 817545
- Listing Courtesy of: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.