|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Total Living Area SqFt: 1777|
|MLS #: 2376808||Year built: 2021|
Cooper 3 SPEC HOME by Dan Ryan Builders. Home has not started construction.
- Lot size: 0.19 acres
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Contemporary
- Unit #: LOT 542
- Cooling: Dual Zone A/C
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- # of Fireplaces: 1
- Fuel Heat: Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 2
- Heating: Forced Air
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 8
- Exterior Finish: Shake,Stone Ext,Vinyl Ext
- Garage: 2
- Parking: Garage
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Shingle
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From I-440 E, take exit 14 for 64E/US-264 E. Continue onto I-495/ US-264 E/ US-64 E. Take exit 435 for NC-96. Turn left off the exit, then right onto Pippin Road. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Weavers Pond Drive.
- County: Wake
- Elementary School: Wake - Wakelon
- Middle School: Wake - Zebulon
- High School: Wake - East Wake
- Subdivision: Weavers Pond
- Zip Code: 27597
- HOA Payment Schedule: Semi-Annually
- HOA Fees Required: Yes
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- HOA Fees: $ 330
- Listing Price: 300213
- Listing Courtesy of: Dan Ryan Builders NC, LLC
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.