|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 3||Total Living Area SqFt: 2877|
|Status: Pending||MLS #: 2342367||Year built: 2020|
This is a presale Drayton Plan with an estimated February 2021 completion.
- Lot size: 0.231 acres
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Cooling: Dual Zone A/C
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- Fuel Heat: Natural Gas
- Full Baths: 3
- Heating: Dual Zone Heat
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 8
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Ext
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: 2
- Lot Dimensions: 155'x65'x155'x65'
- Parking: DW/Concrete,Entry/Front,Garage
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Shingle
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take US1 North. Left on 96. Right on Long Mill. Left on Hickory Run Lane.
- County: Franklin
- Elementary School: Franklin - Long Mill
- Middle School: Franklin - Franklinton
- High School: Franklin - Franklinton
- Subdivision: To Be Added
- Zip Code: 27596
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- HOA Fees Required: Yes
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- HOA Fees: $ 45
- Listing Price: 313761
- Listing Courtesy of: Dan Ryan Builders NC, LLC
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.