|Bedrooms: 7||Bathrooms: 8||Total Living Area SqFt: 6592|
|MLS #: 2356040||Year built: 1907|
Welcome to Clayton’s authentic B&B, located right in the heart of town. The Morning Glory Inn is a magnificent 6500 sq ft Victorian home built in 1907. This unique historic home has 7 bedrooms and 7 and 1/2 bathrooms. A grand porch, 11′ ceilings, a central staircase, and men’s and women’s parlors welcome you to this unique property, sitting on over 3/4 of an acre in Downtown Clayton. There is a private owner’s area to enjoy personal time after entertaining guests. This is a rare opportunity, indeed.
- Lot size: 0.867 acres
- Days on Market: 2
- Building: Single Family
- Style: Victorian
- Cooling: Central Air,Wall Unit(s)
- Basement: No
- Stories: 2 Story
- # of Fireplaces: 4+
- Fuel Heat: No Fuel Heat
- Full Baths: 7
- Half Baths: 1
- Heating: Heat Pump,Wall Heater
- Water Heater: Electric WH
- Total Rooms: 14
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions: See GIS
- Parking: Covered Parking,DW/Concrete
- Property Type: Detached
- Roof: Shingle
- Water/Sewer: City Sewer,City Water
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Bus 70, Turn Left onto Main St. Turn Left onto E Second St. The Morning Glory Inn is on your Left.
- County: Johnston
- Elementary School: Johnston - Cooper Academy
- Middle School: Johnston - Riverwood
- High School: Johnston - Clayton
- Subdivision: Not in a Subdivision
- Zip Code: 27520
- Tax Annual Amount: $ 8,268
- HOA Fees Required: No
- Ownership Type: Other (SFH incl)
- Listing Price: 729000
- Listing Courtesy of: HomeTowne Realty
Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use.
Listings marked with an icon are provided courtesy of the Triangle MLS, Inc. of North Carolina, Internet Data Exchange Database. The Triangle MLS, Inc. copyright notice in the format specified in Section 12.5 of the rules.
If you are viewing a "Closed" property please remember "Closed" (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.